Botanium enables you to grow herbs and vegetables - fast and easily. Featuring automatic watering and a water tank that lasts several weeks, this product is magical if you lack green thumbs and want fresh basil with minimum effort.
- No soil - no dirt and no soil-borne bugs
- Built-in water tank that lasts for weeks (convenient when traveling)
- Automatic watering, so you don't need to think how much or when to water
- Hydroponic technology that grows more productive plants - and quicker
- Grow anything from seed to harvest (herbs, chili peppers, tomatoes and much more)
- Minimalistic, elegant Scandinavian design that fits in your home
Includes: Botanium, growing medium, pipette bottle with liquid nutrients, user guide, USB wall plug
Dimensions: 136 mm (5.3") x 250 mm (9.8")
Usage: Indoor use only.
Hydroponics is simply growing without soil. The roots need water, nutrients and oxygen, all of which can be provided in a more efficient way than in soil.
Botanium's porous growing medium absorbs a lot of water, while also providing an aerated environment for the roots.
The benefit of this is not only quicker growth and more control, but it is also a simpler approach to growing.
The included nutrients are easily added with a pipette and the amount you need to add depends on the plants you are growing.
The great thing about hydroponics is that you can never overwater the plants you grow. Therefore, you don't need to take into account things like letting the soil dry out before watering again (and not waiting too long so your plants wilt).
All you need to do is to fill the reservoir when you see the water level getting low. The water lasts several weeks (depending on the plant, light, and heat)
Built in water tank
A built in water tank ensures the water lasts for several weeks, so you can go away from home and return to a healthy plant.
More productive plants
The hydroponic medium enables the plant to grow faster, so you can harvest earlier and more often, whether it's basil leaves or chili peppers.
Botanium waters every 3rd hour, and since the growing medium holds moisture as well as air, the plant can't get overwatered. Just fill the water tank when the water level gets low, and you can leave it alone.
How to get started
1. FiIl tank with water
2. Add nutrients
3. Fill container with growing medium
4. Plant seeds
5. Connect Botanium to power
6. Sit back and let your plant grow!